Versatile General Trolleys can store up to 3000 sheets over 20 binders. All stored sheets are easy to locate, access, remove and transport. All Trolleys and Wall Racks use the Universal Front Load System that allows clear easy access to all binders without obstruction. Trolleys can hold multiple binder sizes which can be also interchanged between all the Wall Racks. Three trolley sizes now available.
Trolley Size Options
|Item||Description||Capacity||Use Binder Sizes||Trolley Dimensions|
|D060||A0 General Trolley||20 Binder /2000 sheet||A0+B1+A1+A2+A3||WxDxH: 550x800x1335mm|
|D061||A1 General Trolley||20 Binder/3000 sheet||A1+A2+A3||WxDxH: 550x710x990mm|
|D062||A2 General Trolley||15 Binder/2250 sheet||A2+A3||WxDxH: 435x410x650mm|
- All Trolleys and Wall Racks use the Universal Front Load Racking system, clear easy access to all binders without obstruction.
- Trolleys can hold multiple binder sizes which can be also interchanged between all the Wall Racks
- Store up to 3000 sheets on one Trolley. A0 and A1 Trolleys will hold 20 Plan Binders (Quickfile or General Binder Models) and the A2 trolley holds 15 General Binders.
- Three Trolley size options available, A0, A1 and A2 size to complement the most popular sheet sizes
- Trolleys ride on castors making it easy to move contents around the office
- Quickest and easiest method to file and retrieve large format sheets
- The most economical cost per sheet filing compared to other large sheet storage methods
- For use with Hang-A-Plan Quickfile Binders, General Binders and A3 Portfolio
Benefits of the Universal Front Load Racking System
- All Trolleys and Wall Racks use the Universal Front Load Racking system
- All Binders sizes can interchange between all Trolleys and Wall Racks, Trolley needs to be equal or greater in size than the Binder. For example, an A0 trolley can hold A0, A1, A2 Binders and Portfolio. An A1 trolley cannot hold A0 binders.
- Quick and easy to add or remove Binders, simply tilt the binder and pull away through the rack without any obstruction from the trolley frames or other binders stored on trolley
- No extra strain from lifting or pulling a Binder over or under the racking system
Built for strength and durability with a premium quality finish
- Strong square steel tube frame construction
- Frames have embedded threaded inserts for all bolts for easy assembly
- Tough power coat finish
- Flat packed, easy assembly with one tool which is provided
Hang-A-Plan – Large Document Filing and Storage Solutions
- Ideal for the storage and management of architectural plans, blueprints, engineering and construction drawings, charts, maps, graphics, posters, artwork and all other oversized sheets and materials
- Keep sheets in original condition with no rolling, folding or adding strips or holes. Simply insert sheets into a Binder and store on a Trolley or Wall Rack
- Hang-A-Plan products store sheets vertically and is recognised as one of the most efficient and easy to use systems for storing, filing and organising large oversizes sheets / plans.
- Save over 80% on floor space and will save valuable time by cutting filing and retrieval times by up to 75%.
- Very economical, Hang-A-Plan systems provide a lower cost per sheet filing than any other form of large format sheet filing
How Hang-A-Plan Systems Work
Loose sheets are grouped together and securely clamped within a Hang-A-Plan binder for storage on a space saving Trolley or Wall Rack. Each Binder will hold 1 -150 sheets of varying sizes within the full length aluminium clamp. Trolleys and Wall Racks provide clear and easy access to all the stored sheets. It is easy find an indexed binder, flip through the sheets and transport groups of sheets held within the binders.